Weekend Learning's

Wednesday 12 December 2012
I cannot wait to start my December adventure...
This weekend was short and sweet and I loved it. It was my last weekend in Joburg… can you believe that! I kept busy with my favourite people and kept in mind how lucky I am to have such wonderful souls in my life. This is what I learned.
  • As long as I wake up in his arms it will be a perfect day.
  • They're called "man hours" because women would finish that shit in 20 minutes. Haha! Love this quote! Making sure my work is finished early on a Friday so I can bugger off is always the better start to the weekend.
  • Georges on 4th on the deck with some wine and beautiful intelligent people talking about travel and family and plans while the sun sets, bliss!
  • Going SUPER platinum blonde for summer, is really the only hair colour to be. Bring on the sunlight sparkle and sea!
  • “Blessed is he who expects nothing, for he shall never be disappointed.” - Alexander Pope  
  • Couple Friends are a lot of fun, especially when we are all so different; a lawyer, a doctor, a vet, a designer to name a few… diversity makes the cake, lets go!!
  • "The more you know who you are, and what you want, the less you let things upset you." - Bob Harris.
  • Red Rabbit is a lovely French bistro type restaurant. They have a variety of foodie meals including rabbit pie and divine mushroom risotto (I highly recommend it). The menu is diverse and interesting, it was highly enjoyable, the service was great and the food was moreish!
  • "Rudeness is the weak person's imitation of strength." - Eric Hoffer.
  • Cotton On has a great variety of reasonably priced gifts for christmas. For my office Secret Santa (being a measly R50) I managed a 2013 diary {here} in a lovely pale blue and a really gorgeous mug with a pretty illustration {here} with the same blue on the inside (examples are in pink) all adding up to R50! Go on to Cotton On!
  • Is it just me or is it getting very hard to find a good holiday read? What ever happened to the big hype before the big 'holiday novel' came out? Now people wait in queue's for Justin Bieber tickets… I remember when I was young waiting in the queue to get a holiday book before the family and I drove down to the beach… my how sadly times have changed. Any suggestions on a good Holiday Read?
  • Don’t promise when you're happy, don't reply when you're angry and don't decide when you're sad.
Have a lovely week reindeers, follow your red noses!

Xoxo

PS. The most memorable days usually end with the dirtiest clothes ^_^



Happy Holiday's, love the Fox.

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top