Weekend Learning's

Wednesday 5 December 2012
Dancing, more sparkles and lanterns of light. Heavenly moments for Coco.
First weekend of December and Joburg doesn't seem to be able to get a good weather break. All week long we have perfect impeccable weather and then the weekend comes and she is grey and pillow pushing. This is not helping in my party favours. I am hoping it will be a little better this weekend. This is what I learned;
  • "How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world." Anne Frank.
  • My boyfriend is very 'gift intuitive'. He sees what I need and then goes out and gets it for me, a very rare and special quality in an individual, less so in a man and a boyfriend. These are a few of my favourite things…
  • I went to Orlando Disney a long time ago. One of the things I remember was the out of this world food. The mouse shaped deserts for Mickey and Minnie. The weird drinks for the different movies etc. Well I found a website where you can copy and duplicate these recipes! Try Magical Recipes for some normal and some crazy fun stuff.
  • It is so heart wrenching when you find out that old 'friends' are making fun of your past sufferings on a regular basis… On that note I found a quote; "Do not let the behaviors of others destroy your inner peace." Dalai Lama.
  • Having my Christmas party with the best quality people including my sister could not have been better. Christmas is a time for giving and family, these people might not share my blood but I consider them part of my family tree. Best Christmas ever!
  • I am slowly but surly becoming a bit of an organizational freak with moving into my cottage. Especially when I find fantastic sites like I Heart Organizing. There are lots of great downloads and cool tips and ways to help you keep your space clean and Type A Personality… that would be Coco!
  • And then there will come a time, you'll see with no more tears. And love will not break your heart, but dismiss your fears.
I am so happy and so content with my life that this quote sums up my weekend; I now live for the moments I can't put into words… this is going to be a teeny bit of a problem being a blogger and all… but my what a life… hope you have moments like these star lights!

Xoxo

PS. My fingers catch sparkles at the thought of them touching you…


The vow, because it is love.

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top