Weekend Learning's

Tuesday 11 September 2012


Lets see what we have today Coco...
Another gorgeous weekend in Jozi. It was a little chilly which was annoying but never the less we made it our own. This is what I learned;
  • Toytoy is still so much fun. I don't care what anyone says I love it! Dance, dance, dance!
  • Late night chats after big nights and silliness on the phone like when you were 16 never loose their whimsy…
  • Having your hair washed with cold water (because there is no hot water) is one of those stupid first world problems which make you realize how lucky we are… its the little things, but we should be grateful everyday! It was horrid.
  • I'm loving the gypsy fashion trend, more rings, more bracelets, more more more.
  • Each day I am thankful for nights that turned into mornings, friends that turned into family, dreams that turned into reality and likes that turned into love.
  • Not even bronchitis can stop me… although i should have maybe not gone flipping full speed ahead like I always do. There is no middle ground with me!
  • Some people just know how to touch… its a rare thing.
  • Sometimes you just need to remember, not everyone is worth relying on, it is a shame, but it is the truth.
  • "Life becomes easier when you accept an apology you never got" - Robert Brault
  • The future is exciting, because Im going to share it with the most wonderful friends in the world.
  • "There are far better things ahead than any we leave behind." - C.S. Lewis
  • Sometimes I get scared and I worry and I wonder where all these millions of little crazy roads are taking me… then I close my eyes tight and remember that I've made it this far by myself… what am I worried about? Silly Coco.
I know it is short and sweet, but I spent Sunday coughing in bed praying for a cure, and I got it, till we meet again mon petite cherie.

Xoxo

P.S. Who would have thought, a panda, a hare and a fox?



Thank God...

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top