Weekend Learning's

Tuesday 24 April 2012
Who is going to be your black unicorn...

The weekends are getting colder. Gone are the days of sundowners and sun views, hello to merlot, fireplaces and cuddling. Wow but winter came quick to Jozi. This is what I learned,
  • A Friday morning presentation where the client is so happy with the work you've shown her she almost kisses you is my kind of start to the weekend. Design, I love her.
  • No matter how old I get, fluffy stuff on my skin in winter, wow I just love it, don't judge me.
  • I will dance with you, slow or fast, all you need do is ask.
  • Forget what hurt you but never forget what it taught you.
  • The Fire and Ice Hotel deck sports great mini fire places and overhanging heaters for those chilly nights. The DJ lineup is actually quite impressive.
  • Lachanophobia is the fear vegetables. This must be the saddest fear I've ever heard of… pass me a zuchinni!
  • The corruption in this country will still shock me everyday. Come karma, take your pick.
  • A smooth sea never made a skillful sailor… I'm going to be the most skillful sailor of all time when I grow up, but for now I'm living my way, life is too short to be old and boring for forever...  So take that.
  • The secret of happiness is freedom but the secret of freedom is courage.
  • Im loving tattoo's by Peter Aurisch. Rough and stumble design that’s a little geometric and drunk. You'll know what I mean when you see it… and I see lots of foxes… lust!
  • I see so many Skinny Love quotes all over. It has to be one of my all time favourites. It hits so close to home sometimes I wonder if it was written for me… ya Coco can dream.
  • I could watch dogs playing all day. It is a blessing to watch joy in a park in the form of a puppy making friends, finding his woof, and tripping over his ears, blissfully oblivious to the role he'll one day have to play.
  • Sometimes when you're sore, all you really need is someones arms around you. Fixed.
Enjoy the short week South Africa, next weeks Weekend Learning's will be dedicated to Cape Town and a special friend. 

Xoxo

PS. "I tell my love to wreck it all, cut out all the ropes and let me fall…" SL.



You have a wish for me? Rabbit stew anyone...

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top