Red Lovin'

Friday 20 April 2012
Pretty awesome says Coco.


I haven't done one of these in a while, and with Winter breathing down our necks there is nothing better than some good stuff to look forward to, these are some of the things I'm lusting after at the moment…

  • My iPhone and getting to know Siri. It really is a bright new world… and I love it.
  • Being myself and not giving a flying fuck what anyone thinks. Excuse my french.
  • iPhone accessories, apps, wallpapers etc. especially my Pantone cover in 711 hot red. It goes great with my nails and current fiery lifestyle… red currant? Hehe.
  • On that note, wintery red and other colour polished nails. Thank god the milky pastel phase is out, sies.
  • Friends I have too much in common with, town parties, vintage wear, brick roads, street creds, indie, skinny red (and other color) pants… prrr.
  • Drake, especially Motto featuring Lil Wayne, "You only live once: that’s the motto...Every day, every day, fuck what anybody say"
  • Lomography, Stop taking photo's with your technology and try your hand and eye at real photography, I don't promise you'll be any good, but its still fun to say you tried.
  • The future of my long weekend with Karma in Cape Town, that’s a girl not a result.
Fun, fun and MORE fun… go have some! Happy Friday!

Xoxo

PS. Count your rainbows, not your thunderstorms, after all YOLO.




0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top