I miss Cupcake

Monday 5 July 2010














Being the busy individual that I am i recently, for the first time in a long time, had a weekend of relaxation and procrastination. Having a weekend of nothing much to do... a rather rare and special time, I spent it frolicking around, jabbering with friends and catching up on DVD's.

Something felt missing.

Today I explored the internet for websites, and typically I discovered what I was missing. I cannot remember the last time I baked! More specifically I cannot remember the last time I baked a cupcake.

Now frivolous as it may sound, baking something special and pretty is incredibly therapeutic. My favourite part about baking is making something with love and sharing it with your loved ones.

The missing thing was a cupcake!

I think baking will soon be back on the pages of Cocobutton....

xoxo

PS. Cupcake, Happy cake, Patty cake! mmmm

1 comments:

burn said...

i would like a cupcake...

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top