Designer Issues

Tuesday 25 May 2010











Sometimes, when a person decides what profession to follow, no one tells you the down. You only hear about the ups

"You get to be creative all day!"

"You control the client!" and lets not forget what everyone thinks designers do all day...

"You can do what you want because being 'creative' means you and act, feel and behave like you want..."


Lies.

Some feelings on the situation arose.

I am having one of those weeks where I am wondering why i did not just choose to be a dog walker or window cleaner.

Then i found these little design-orientated-posters-of-delight and remembered; I am not the only designer at the bottom of the graphic styling food chain.


So here, I share with you!


xoxo


PS. I thank Adobe everyday that I'm not an emo.































0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top