Valentine's Wants Part 2

Wednesday 13 February 2013
Make her yours by giving unique gifts, thoughtful love.

Gone are the days of heart candies, lacy lingerie and bouquet of red roses delivered by a suitor in a bow tie. No. In Twenty-thirteen woman want real, useful, luxurious… well I do.

A lot has changed since last year. Wow was Coco pettish! For the first time ever I am looking forward to the eluded Valentines Day. For no reason other than I have a fantastic boyfriend and I know what ever we do we will die laughing and it will be like any other night in our relationship, full of love.

For the rest who have no idea what to do, perhaps we should start with gifts. Coco is here to help.



Hanging Orchid, stunning.
  • Boskke hanging planters. So you want to get her flowers. Can we not be a little more creative? How about an upside down hanging orchid? I myself have one. Not an orchid I have a different plant but that’s because I neded something a little shorter. And I love her! Why is this a great gift? It is unique, she'll talk about it to her friends (major friend points here!) and every time she looks at it, it'll remind her of you. Top of mind guy! The orchid is also a symbol of luxury, with a sense of magnificence and artful splendor, with orchids representing rare and delicate beauty. Yes ladies like to feel magnificent!
Cappuccino cup and saucer in wood.
  • Love Milo. Nature inspired homeward and décor. So I love a little cup of tea or coffee. And most if not all women love house gifts. These cups, mugs tea pots and more are just organically stunning and sophisticated. You could even be SUPER cute and get the message mug and write her a little "I heart you" message on her cuppa. There are also pillows, candle holders (romantic!) and glass tumblers all bird, branch or bug inspired with wooden touches. Confident and elegant!
White Tea, smells of wood fires, flowers, tea and fruitcake, yum.
  • True Grace Candles. Now on the romantic candle note from the last note, a little romance never killed anyone on Valentines but lets try not do the generic red candies and heart chocolates. True Grace is an England based company who supply luxury candles scents and sniffs. You can select by product, collection, season or fragrance which range from Bonfire to Iris to Seashore to Velvet! These are great if you know your lady loves a certain scent. I love the Parlour ( wood fires, flowers, tea and fruitcake, yum) and White tea (soft warm rose and vanilla). Hyde Park Corner stocks them smelly delights. Mmm.
Atrophaneura semperi albofasciata real butterfly wing cluster pendant
  • Papillon Belle Jewellry. Butterflies and Jewellry? Gosh what woman wouldn't want some of this beauty adorning her? I first saw once of these pieces on a friend of mine. She has the Skeleton Butterfly Wing Charm Pendant. Handmade locally they are delicate, elegant and feminine. I really cannot stop staring at it whenever I see her. Looking at their website they also have REAL wings in glass. Okay now I really want one! They are gorgeous!!! This is Coco's choice!
Puuring cute design and hell of a useful.
  • Tall Tail Silver-plated Ring Holder. Now this might seem like an odd one. But this weekend I went to a dear friends Kitchen Tea and one of the gifts she received was this. What a lovely gift! I thought. It is a silver-plated cat with a really long tail. You can keep it in the kitchen or the bathroom or next to your bed to keep your rings. I need this. I really do. Most of my rings, except for one, I take off while cooking. And I have a lot of rings and I often myspace them. Especially if you're getting a Valentines for your wife this would make an ideal gift. 
An instant camera in Red, done!
  • Polaroid Compact Instant Analog Camera PIC300R, in sexy Red. For our Lady nerds out there… yes I'm one shut up. What better way to record your romantic memories than with an instant camera. These new little Polaroids are super cute and party ready. Also they've also got mad friend clout and there is nothing better than a party with a Polaroid! Winning! Say cheese!
So gents here you go. Something for every woman. And no, we're not just worth it (worst payoff line ever!) we deserve it.

Xoxo

PS. Do what you love and do it often, especially if she gives as good as she gets… yea Coco is cheeky, and proud to be.



Don't forget it guy... or she might forget you!



0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top